Location: Toulouse + Telecommuting
Start date: As soon as possible
Join Europa Digital & Publishing, the digital and editorial arm of Europa Group, a leader in medical education and information. Our dynamic and innovative team is at the heart of the management of several online medical communities, in an omnichannel environment.
As a passionate Webmaster, you will play a key role in updating and optimizing our websites. You will be the cornerstone of our online presence, ensuring that our content is always fresh, relevant and visually appealing.
Your tasks include :
- Updating websites in English and French- Optimizing and organizing content for SEO- Managing technical support requests and creating web content
- Analyze traffic reports and improve site ergonomics
- Creation and dispatch of newsletters
- Participate in testing new sites or projects
Your profile :
- Graduate or qualified webmaster with initial professional experience
- Advanced HTML5, CSS3 and CMS skills
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop for image processing
- Sense of service, rigor, autonomy and responsiveness
This is the perfect opportunity if you're looking to combine a passion for the web with a commitment to a non-profit sector. Come and add your creative and technical touch to our team and contribute to our mission of medical education!